subscribe

Search a post

04 December 2016

Statement sleeves : Ruffles


Movement
noun  move·ment  \ˈmüv-mənt\


Ruffles have been known forever for being very feminine and very girly fabrications. They came back on trend recently (for the 30th something time as the fashion world has a love affair with ruffles) as beautiful detailed sleeves, adopted by most of the fashionistas around the globe. Ruffle sleeve tops are most certainly my favourite trend when it comes to adding a bit of excitement and essence to an outfit, casual or formal. It adds a little bit of movement to any outfit and definitely a sense of élégance  et de charme.

In today's post, I used my ruffle sleeve top as the statement piece of my outfit.  I played it down with suede over-the-knee boots and completed the look with simple faux leather leggings. I choose to go fully monochrome on this outfit and only add touch of gold as seen in the details of my bag and jewelries. 






Top : Boohoo // Leggings : H&M // Boots : Office // Bag : Chanel
Earrings : New Look // Rings : Fossil, New Look, Primark



SaveSave

Connect with me

Back to Top